Sunday, 6 November 2011

fuck everyone


This is a study that will lead into more studies then maybe a series.
The background consists of pages from old school erotica novels. Hence the pun in the title:
"Fuck everyone"
The title is intended to be a pun.
This work is about 40cm X 50cm. It is Acryllic paints, ink and collage.

It is an extension of an earlier painting done in varnishes on wood:


I like this one better because the varnishes dried so fast that the colours can't mix. I do like my primaries. This one is also textured with modelling compound in the orange area.

I also liked the watercolour's over paper, without the gessoed white:


"To Russia.... With Lust"


so in conclusion I think the next work of this series will be the primary varnishes on a pure collaged background, with a novel title.

No comments:

Post a Comment